Forms for Cottagers
CICA Membership Application
There are two steps to becoming a member:
- Complete the membership form in one of two ways:
a. Online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CICAmembership; or
b. Complete a paper copy of the CICA Membership Form and mail it to CICA Treasurer with your cheque (address below)
- Pay the membership fee in one of two ways
a. Send an e-transfer to email@example.com; or
b. Mail a cheque (payable to CICA) to 63 Centre Street, Bowmanville, On L1C 2Y2
- Please reach out if your email address ever changes so we can be sure to update our mailing list to keep you in touch with the latest news.
- Cottagers who sell their cottage please reach out to the CICA board and let us know so we can remove you from ant mailing lists; we also appreciate encouraging the new buyers to join the CICA.
- Beausoleil First Nation Visitor’s Guide – 2017
- Notice to BSB Cottagers – 2015
- Community Notice – 2015
- Driveway Standards
- Boundary Notification – 2015
- Fee Schedule Form 2015
- Credit Check Consent Form
- CPIC Requirement – 2015
- Insurance Requirements for Lessees – 2015
- Building Permit – 2015
Any delinquent accounts are automatically referred to a collection agency for prompt retrieval.
All of the Lessees pay an annual service charge, which covers the following services:
- Fire Protection
- Policing Services
- Emergency Services
- Roads Maintenance
- Garbage Collection
RE: Christian Island addresses
Please note that your lot no. is the legal description for your leased land, and should be used for any correspondence regarding the Beausoleil First Nation, and your Insurance company.
To obtain services from Bell Canada, Hydro One, or other outside companies, you must use your legal Street address to identify your property. i.e. 789 Chi Sin Miikaan.