- Barge Service Notice 6.22.2017
- Help Tim resurrect the Dollar Boat
- Important Notice: BFN Does Not Permit Lessees to Rent or Sublet their Cottages
- Meet and Greet with the Lands Department, July 1
- Thanks to All Members Who Attended our Annual General Meeting
- Fraud Awareness: Message from Anishinabek Police Service
- Crime Stoppers on Christian Island
- BFN Severe Weather Fact Sheet
- The Islander 2015
- Important Notice to CICA Members regarding email addresses
With the return of the Sandy Graham to daily service, the conditions for this parking perk offered by Sue Sandy, on her property, are now discontinued.
On behalf of the CICA and the cottage community, we wish to thank Sue Sandy for her outstanding generosity during the past season of Indian Maiden/Push Barge use. As a group, we will always appreciate Sues’ contribution, making parking available to those requiring boat passage without their Island vehicles.