- Little Native Hockey League 2018 Tournament Schedule – 47th Anniversary hosted by Moose Cree First Nation
- Passing of Betty Crease
- Crime Stoppers month – Flag Raising on Christian Island, January 31
- Christian Island residents to benefit from Beausoleil wharf expansion
- Passing of Betty Wingrove
- Help Tim resurrect the Dollar Boat
- Important Notice: BFN Does Not Permit Lessees to Rent or Sublet their Cottages
- Thanks to All Members Who Attended our Annual General Meeting
- Fraud Awareness: Message from Anishinabek Police Service
- Crime Stoppers on Christian Island
With the return of the Sandy Graham to daily service, the conditions for this parking perk offered by Sue Sandy, on her property, are now discontinued.
On behalf of the CICA and the cottage community, we wish to thank Sue Sandy for her outstanding generosity during the past season of Indian Maiden/Push Barge use. As a group, we will always appreciate Sues’ contribution, making parking available to those requiring boat passage without their Island vehicles.