- Little Native Hockey League 2018 Tournament Schedule – 47th Anniversary hosted by Moose Cree First Nation
- Passing of Betty Crease
- Crime Stoppers month – Flag Raising on Christian Island, January 31
- Christian Island residents to benefit from Beausoleil wharf expansion
- Passing of Betty Wingrove
- Help Tim resurrect the Dollar Boat
- Important Notice: BFN Does Not Permit Lessees to Rent or Sublet their Cottages
- Thanks to All Members Who Attended our Annual General Meeting
- Fraud Awareness: Message from Anishinabek Police Service
- Crime Stoppers on Christian Island
Good news! The Sandy Graham is back. Service resumes Friday, November 18, at 1 pm.
We are still working on a new replacement ferry as a permanent solution and will keep you posted.
(please click on the table below to enlarge the schedule)
Please schedule service vehicles in advance with the Transportation Coordinator to comply with load restriction for the Sandy Graham and to avoid any undue delay with deliveries. Prepayment preferred as outstanding accounts may result in denial of ferry usage.