- Little Native Hockey League 2018 Tournament Schedule – 47th Anniversary hosted by Moose Cree First Nation
- Passing of Betty Crease
- Crime Stoppers month – Flag Raising on Christian Island, January 31
- Christian Island residents to benefit from Beausoleil wharf expansion
- Passing of Betty Wingrove
- Help Tim resurrect the Dollar Boat
- Important Notice: BFN Does Not Permit Lessees to Rent or Sublet their Cottages
- Thanks to All Members Who Attended our Annual General Meeting
- Fraud Awareness: Message from Anishinabek Police Service
- Crime Stoppers on Christian Island
The installation of signs indicating new address numbers and street names was completed in May of 2011. Each cottage/home on Christian Island had a post with a new number placed at the end of their driveway. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE/MOVE THE GREEN MARKERS. Moving these numbers may cause a delay in Emergency response.
Cottagers are responsible for removal of previous numbers attached to their cottage.