- 7th Annual Big Sand Bay Beach Jewelry Sale is this Sunday August 6 2017
- Christian Island Summer Jam, Saturday, August 12, 2017
- Help Tim resurrect the Dollar Boat
- Important Notice: BFN Does Not Permit Lessees to Rent or Sublet their Cottages
- Thanks to All Members Who Attended our Annual General Meeting
- Fraud Awareness: Message from Anishinabek Police Service
- Crime Stoppers on Christian Island
- BFN Severe Weather Fact Sheet
- The Islander 2015
- Important Notice to CICA Members regarding email addresses
The installation of signs indicating new address numbers and street names was completed in May of 2011. Each cottage/home on Christian Island had a post with a new number placed at the end of their driveway. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE/MOVE THE GREEN MARKERS. Moving these numbers may cause a delay in Emergency response.
Cottagers are responsible for removal of previous numbers attached to their cottage.